A National Historic Site, originally built in 1910 as a community gathering place. Beautifully-restored and reopened in 1997, it is currently the site for cultural and educational events, hosting an impressive array of comedians, musicians, dramatists and other artists from around the world. The intimate 200-seat venue is also available for private rental. Call or check our website for current calendar of events. Like us on facebook!