You can either contact the chamber via mail, telephone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 45
Princeton, WI 54968
920 295 3877
You may also download our membership form
and either email or mail it to us along with your dues.
Our membership dues are $110.00 per year but if you pay your dues prior to August 31st you receive a $10.00 discount thereby making the dues $100.00 per year. Many chambers charge much more per year for dues however our philosophy has always been to encourage, promote and allow business owners to become a member because we all prosper and thrive together and not alone.
What do you get for your dues? You will be listed in our yearly Visitor Guide that is distributed in hundreds of locations and is also mailed to visitors that inquire about Princeton. The Visitor Guide features Chamber business information, city events, a comprehensive map of the Princeton area, church and emergency information and advertisements of chamber businesses, You are also listed on the chamber website with a description and photo of your business if you so choose. Princeton’s website is also linked to Green Lake Country’s website that reaches a large audience.
Getting “the word” out about Princeton plays a large part in the chambers agenda.
• We’re a part of a four city consortium along with Green Lake, Ripon and Markesan called Green Lake Country. As a member we coordinate our individual events and unique attractions to market our entire area as a terrific place to play and live. With the assistance of a public relations firm, the area, including Princeton’s flea market, has been featured in many publications receiving a terrific number of responses from the public.
• We advertise through newspapers, billboards, flyers, news releases and many other forms of media to draw people to Princeton.
• Princeton is on the Internet with it’s own website (princetonwi.com) chock full of great information about our area and your business if you choose. We are also linked to Green Lake Country’s web site.
• Thousands of Princeton Chamber brochures featuring chamber businesses, city wide events, a comprehensive map of the county, along with church and emergency information are mailed by request from our chamber and through Green Lake Country, they are sent to state visitor centers, distributed throughout the Fox Valley by Travelhelper Marketing and distributed at sport shows throughout the tri-state area.
• Television programs and commercials featuring our wide variety of things to do have also aired in the past.
• Numerous special interest stories about Princeton area amenities and our unique and growing shopping district have been written about in local, state and national publications including Midwest Living magazine.
• Many daily and weekly newspapers, visitor guide papers and magazines in Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin and farther carry advertising and articles telling everyone who reads them what a great place we are to visit, stay and play.
• Other promotional items the chamber offers are pens, t-shirts, coffee mugs and Chamber Gift certificates.