Located on the Fox River, Princeton is minutes away from Green Lake, Lake Puckaway, and White Lake, and just a short drive on picturesque country roads from dozens of other lakes and trout streams.
• Princeton is located in the heart of Wisconsin's finest deer, duck, and goose hunting country.
• The area is a delight for watching wildlife. Hiking trails are nearby, and three major public wildlife refuges are within a short drive. Hundreds of species of birds can be seen, and you can even visit a bison ranch just north of town.
• Swimming, boating and canoeing, horseback riding, fine dining, and cross-country ski and snowmobile trails are all available in the area.
• Four fine golf courses, along with several driving ranges and miniature golf courses, can be found within ten miles of downtown.
Take delight in discovering Princeton’s local treasures.
• Relive the history of the area. The Princeton Historical Society invites you to step back in time. Visit Stone House Museum, the Warnke Building or take a guided walking tour of the downtown. You will come to cherish our beginnings and understand why we are what we are today.
• Capture the "just picked" freshness of fruits and vegetables. Orchards, roadside stands and farmers markets sell the best of what nature has to offer during the growing season.
• Browse "Wisconsin’s Largest Weekly Outdoor Flea Market" featuring over 175 booths every week. Our market is held every Saturday (Late April through late October, in our tree-shaded City Park, and attracts thousands of shoppers weekly. Admission and parking are free. Enjoy food, refreshments and visits with great friends.
• Take in some art and culture by visiting the areas galleries and Thrasher Opera House.
Lake Arrowhead Campground
W781 Fox Ct., Montello, WI 53949
(firstname.lastname@example.org – not in guide) www.lakearrowheadcampground.com
Our clean bathrooms and well-kept facilities are only a couple of reasons people keep coming back. Relax in our heated outdoor pool and kiddie pool or check out our beach and boat launch on Lake Puckaway. Grab a snack from our fully stocked convenience store and enjoy themed weekends. We also rent boats, pontoons, bikes, golf carts and cabins.
Stars and Strikes
435 W. Water Street, Princeton, WI 54968
PO Box 134, Princeton, WI 54968
You haven’t seen Princeton until you’ve stopped by its classic 50’s style 4-lane bowling alley. From our annual chili competition to monthly tournaments, big things are always happening. Ideal for family reunions, birthdays and private events. Visa/Master Card accepted.